Professional Referral Sources

When issues arise for you, you will usually seek the advice of professionals.  Clearly, you can call us for all your legal needs.  If we can help you, we will; if we cannot, we will refer you to someone that specializes in the services you need.  If you have the need to seek the advice of professionals outside the legal arena, we are happy to provide you with referrals to professionals that we know and trust and that have provided guidance and help to our clients in the past.

Contact us when you experience any of the following:

  • Planning to retire
  • When you are about to open a new investment account, and you have questions
  • Rollover of a retirement account
  • Before you open a retirement account or 401(k)
  • Thinking about purchasing life insurance
  • Want to have your life insurance policies reviewed
  • Want to have any insurance policies reviewed
  • Want to have your annuity contracts reviewed
  • Planning for your children’s college fund
  • Before you get married
  • Purchasing a home or sale of a home
  • Thinking of refinancing your home
  • Thinking of doing a reverse mortgage
  • Thinking of doing a loan modification, short sale, or letting your home go into foreclosure
  • When your financial advisor is opening accounts or has questions
  • If a loved one is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia
  • Want to learn about long-term care options for yourself or your parents
  • Questions regarding elder abuse
  • When you are leaving your old job
  • When you start a new job
  • If you (or a loved one) is in a car accident
  • If you want to make gifts of money to your children or grandchildren
  • If you want to loan money to your children or grandchildren
  • If you want to help your children buy a house
  • If you want to buy real estate as an investment
  • Plan to start a business
  • Want to make gifts to charity
  • Incorporating a business
  • A child or grandchild is born or adopted
  • A child or grandchild is born with or develops special needs
  • A child or grandchild is leaving for college
  • If you just received an inheritance that you want to protect
  • Leasing office space for your business
  • Your neighbor is getting a divorce or just got a DUI…and needs an attorney
  • Need a tax accountant or CPA
  • Your parent or grandparent needs living care assistance

We can help.

**Disclaimer: While we will recommend professionals who we believe are excellent at what they do and have served our clients well in the past, we cannot make any representations about whether they are really a fit for what you need or the quality of their work in a given circumstance.  If they serve you well, please let us know; if the service was not to the level you expected it to be, let us know as well.  You are ultimately responsible for hiring these professionals and they alone are responsible for the outcome of the services they provide. 

Contact us to obtain a Professional to help you